SCAN THE WORLD [NEW GAME]
2022.10.1 (Sat.) -
SCAN THE WORLD [STAGE: COLLECTIVE BEHAVIOR] 2018 photo by TAMAE
- Period :
- 2022.10.1 (Sat.) - 2023.3.19 (Sun.)
10:00-18:00 (until 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Venue :
- Long-Term Project Room / 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Mondays (except October 10, 31, January 2), October 11, November 1, January 4.
- For More Information：
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
About the Exhibition
SCAN THE WORLD (STW) is a project to scan the city with a handheld scanner led by two artists, Kenta Ishige (born in Tokyo, 1994) and BIEN (born in Tokyo, 1993). At the same time, STW is also a new and playful street practice. For this exhibition, SCAN THE WORLD will conduct a residency in Kanazawa, proposing a new kind of game that unfolds on the street.
- Organized by：
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa (Kanazawa Art Promotion and Development Foundation)