To ensure an enjoyable Museum visit for everyone, please observe the following rules:
In the Museum
- Food and beverages are prohibited in the Museum. Please also refrain from eating candy and chewing gum.
- Pets are not permitted in the Museum, except for assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs).
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Museum. Please use the designated smoking areas outside the Museum near the Hirosaka entrance.
In the Exhibition Zone
- Please do not touch art objects.
- Photography is prohibited. (Photography is permitted at the Swimming Pool.)
- Please do not bring large bags and umbrellas.
If you possess a camera, we ask that you store it in your bag in order to avoid accidental contact with artworks and other visitors.
- The use of fountain pens and ballpoint pens is prohibited. Please use a pencil or mechanical pencil.
- Please refrain from using cell phones.
- Visitors may be refused entry if they appear intoxicated or otherwise pose a disturbance to other visitors.
In all other matters, please comply with the instructions of Museum staff.